There are a lot of non-profit organizations in the Czech Republic providing free of charge professional and qualified help and support to foreigners in handling their life situations. This assistance is funded by the state, European Union, donations from natural and legal persons, and other sources.
Below you can find an incomplete list of the most important organizations you can turn to
Integration centre Prauge o.p.s. Prague 13 branch office
Provides FREE OF CHARGE:
- social and legal consulting
- Czech language courses
- Regular cultural and community events for foreigners and the rest of Prague’s residents
Zázvorkova 2007/6, 155 00 Prague 13 - Lužiny
“A” metro line, Lužiny station (50 m from the station, in the ground floor of a high-rise building)
More information at:
+420 775 564 654 ENG, RUS
+420 775 703 989 ENG, RUS, MNG
Tue + Wed + Thu 09:00 - 17:00
Other nonprofit organizations in Prague – overview.
Some advisory centres don’t provide counselling every day. We recommend you book an appointment in advance by phone or by email. The counselling is FREE OF CHARGE.
- Foreigner Integration Centre (CIC)
- InBáze, z.s.
- META, o.p.s. – Association for Opportunities of Young Migrants
- Organization for Aid to Refugees (OPU Prague)
- The Counselling Centre for Integration (PPI)
- Association for Integration and Migration (SIMI)
- SLOVO 21, z. s.
- CARITAS OF THE ARCHDIOCESE OF PRAGUE
- Diakonia of the Evangelical Church of Czech Brethren
- Parish Charitas Prague 14 – for foreigners on the Prague 14 City District territory
- Charitas Czech Republic